This page is dedicated to recordings of the newly renovated and enlarged sanctuary organ at the First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta. Originally built in 1919 by Pilcher, the organ was substantially modified and enlarged by Möller (1969) and Zimmer (1992). Numerous problems necessitated a major renovation. From 2016 to 2018, organ builders Klais (Bonn, Germany) and Schlueter (Lithonia, GA) renovated, enlarged and revoiced the entire instrument. The instrument has 112 ranks in 10 divisions (6 in the front of the church, 4 in the rear balcony).